Best Colon Cleanse for Weight Loss
The present of waste on the walls of the colon which does not get flushed out of the system is one of the reasons we have felt weight more but eat less. It would make us feel lighter if we cleanse our colon. We will feel less hungry when our body absorbs a good amount of nutrients. Colon cleansing offers healthy benefits. It can reduce the risks of developing various health issues like colon cancer. Likewise, we can do that to improve our diet and lose our weight and also experienced better sleep, more energy and improve circulation. There are various ways to cleanse the colon like colon cleansing powders or liquids with lukewarm water.
The formulation for colon cleanse contains polyethylene glycol, sodium and sulfate. Those components increase the volume of fluid without altering the secretion and absorption of salts, water or other compound.
Cleansing our colon will not only help us lose a few pounds but also improve our overall health. Here are the steps that we can take to cleanse the colon.
Give a balance in our diet.
- Start our day by drinking warm water or detox drink on empty stomach.
- Don’t skip our breakfast. Have fiber and protein-rich food such as eggs, bread, milk, fruit juice, etc.
- Have a carb diet for our lunch. If you still feel hungry after lunch, you can eat some fruit.
- Eat high fiber content food for dinner. We can try to eat in small portions and eat before 8 p.m.
Drink enough water
This is also very important for us to keep hydrated. We can drink fruit juice or detox water – it’s easy to make. Don’t add sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Colon cleansing supplements
There are some supplements that you can take orally or rectally such as Laxative, Herbal Teas, colon cleanses capsules, and enema. They can be found either in the liquid or powder form. You can add two tablespoon of colon powder to a glass of water. You can take the capsules or herbal teas if you don’t feel comfortable drinking the powder. But the important thing is we should always consult about this to the doctor before deciding to take any of them.
Natural colon cleanse
Beside of taking supplements for weight loss, we can also try these natural ones. Here is the list of some natural foods and they are usually easy to create
- Senna. This is a colon stimulator and a powerful laxative. Anthraquinones in the leaves and the pods help in metabolism and digestion of food.
- Triphala. It is a natural laxative that has been used since ancient times for treating constipation. It is an Ayurvedic formulation consisting of Amlaki, Bhibitaki, and Hirataki.
- Lemon and honey. Vitamin C helps us in cutting down extra body fat. A good glycemic index in honey can promote better digestion.
- Aloe vera. This has antibacterial properties and contains a host of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids.
- Papaya. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber. It helps in the smooth flow of bile from the liver to the small intestine, where bile helps in breaking down fats.
- Ginger. Ginger is a good source of antioxidants. It soothes the gastrointestinal track. It is also used in many food recipes.
Water. Drinking enough water to keep us dehydrated and keeping our bowel movement unhindered can be more important for cleansing our colon. Drinking water in the right amount every day can keep us fit.